Annual Dinner 2020
Leadership Council Annual Dinner Postponed
With the health of our members and community first, the Leadership Council has decided to be cautious and POSTPONE the Leadership Council’s Salute to Southwestern Illinois Award Dinner on March 19, 2020, until Fall 2020. Of course, this postpone is being done out of an abundance of concern for our members and guests health and wellbeing with the COVID-19 continuing to spread and our desire not to put anyone at risk, it is our plan to hold the event later in the year when we hope this virus is well under control.
We sincerely apologize for this unexpected delay. All purchased tickets, reservations, and sponsorships will be held and honored at the new event date in the Fall. The new date for the event will be forthcoming as we are working with the venue to secure possible date options. Once again, thank you for supporting the Leadership Council!
Thank you for understanding and we look forward to a great event late this year. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the dinner, please call the office at 618-692-9745.
Congratulations to TSgt. Step Boles, 375th Medical Logistics Flight, for winning one of the Leadership Council’s 2020 Salute to Southwestern Illinois Awards Celebrating Innovation and Resiliency.
Salute to Southwestern Illinois Awards Dinner
Four Points by Sheraton- Fairview Heights, IL
Four Military Members from Scott AFB wings
City of Edwardsville
City of O’Fallon
City of Shiloh
Worldwide Technology Raceway
One Philanthropic Group
Thank you to all our sponsors.
– Wine Sponsors –
– Presentation & Award Sponsors –
Holland Construction Services
Memorial Network- BJC Healthcare
– Program Sponsors –
Cork Tree Creative
Mathis, Marifian, & Richter, LTD
Prairie State Generating Company
Southern Illinois Builders Association
– Music Sponsors –
Express Employment Professionals
Jackson Lewis P.C.
The Korte Co
The Truck Centers, Inc
Webster University- SCOTT AFB
– Appetizer Sponsors –
Barber Murphy Group
Egyptian Workspace Partners
Hank’s Excavating & Landscaping, Inc.
Horner & Shifrin
Louer Facility Planning, Inc.
SCI Engineering, Inc.
SW IL Building and Construction Trades Council
The Hauser Group
– Table Sponsors –
Anders CPA + Advisors
City of O’Fallon
Enterprise Band &Trust
Hank’s Excavating & Landscaping, Inc.
HSHS St Elizabeth’s Hospital
Professional Therapy Services
Realtor Assoc of SW IL
Southwestern Illinois College
St. Louis – Kansas City Carpenters
St. Louis Regional Chamber
Truck Centers, Inc.
World Wide Technology Raceway
- 2020 – Four military members from Scott AFB; City of Edwardsville; City of O’Fallon; City of Shiloh; Worldwide Technology Raceway; Worldwide Technology; Alton Works
- 2019 – Ameren Illinois; Illinois American Water; Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis; Illinois Department of Transportation; Illinois Senator Martin A. Sandoval; Illinois Representative Jay Hoffman; East-West Gateway Council of Governments; St. Louis Regional Freightway; Madison County; St. Clair County
- 2018 – Regional Business Council; Southern Illinois Builders Association; Southern Illinois Construction Advancement Program; Southwestern Illinois Building and Construction Trades Council; Madison-Bond Workforce Investment Board and Mid America Workforce Investment Board; Don Vichitvongsa
- 2017 – Centennial Celebration Scott AFB; 100th Year Flood Level FEMA Re-Accreditation for the American Bottoms Levee System: 100 -Year old Foundational Business in Southwestern Illinois
- 2016 – Alton Memorial Hospital; Anderson Hospital; Gateway Regional Medical Center; Memorial Hospital; Saint Anthony’s Health Center; St. Elizabeth’s Hospital; St. Joseph’s Hospital; Touchette Regional Hospital
- 2015 – Southwestern Illinois’ award-winning primary and secondary level teachers, administrators, support staff and school board members; Southern Illinois University Edwardsville; McKendree University; Lindenwood University-Belleville; Lewis and Clark Community College; Southwestern Illinois College
- 2014 – Scott AFB and Missions at the Base
- 2013 – Prairie State Generating Company; Phillips 66; Dynegy; Southwestern Illinois Labor Partnerships; Southwestern Illinois Building & Construction Trades Council
- 2012 – Dr. Vaughn Vandegrift; Congressman Jerry Costello
- 2011 – Robert Wydra; Richard Sauget, Sr.
- 2010 – Frank Watson
- 2009 – Senator Bill Haine; Alan Dunstan; Mark Kern; Dale Haudrich
- 2008 – Senator James Clayborne; Col Alan Hunt
- 2007 – Representative Jay Hoffman; Vaughn Vandegrift; Kerry Smith; Jerry Kane
- 2005 – Congressman Costello; Congressman Shimkus
- 2004 – John Baricevic; Conoco Phillips; U.S. Steel
- 2003 – Congressman Costello; General John Handy
- 2002 – Bob Wydra; Madison County Board Chairman Rudy Papa
- 2001 – Dianna Barron; Tadas Kicielinski; Mike Towerman
- 2000 – Ron Capek; Bruce Holland; Richard Sauget
- 1999 -Jim Squires, Granite City Steel; Bob Wetzel
- 1998 – Dale Klohr, IDOT; Chris Pook, Gateway International Raceway
- 1996 – Richard Mark
- 1995 – Congressman Costello; Lt. Gov. Bob Kustra
- 1994 – Leadership Council Past Presidents
- 1993 – Ralph Korte
- 1992 – St. Clair County Board Chairman John Baricevic
- 1991 – Belleville News-Democrat; Granite City Steel; Illinois Power; Monsanto; Pasta House Company; Shell Oil
- 1990 – Madison County Board Chairman Nelson “Nellie” Hagnauer; St. Clair County Board Chairman John Baricevic
- 1989 – Helen Bergfield; Willie Nelson; Target 2000; Bob Minsker; Louis Tiemann
- 1988 – Bob Hardy, KMOX
- 1987 – St. Clair County Board; Chairman Jerry Costello; Robert Koepke, SIUE
- 1986 – Earl Lazerson, SIUE; Carl Mathias, IP; Ron Thompson, Bi-State Bridge; James O’Flynn, RCGA
- 1985 – Senator Alan Dixon; Senator Paul Simon
104 Magnolia Drive,
Glen Carbon, IL 62034